CARES ACT INFORMATION
1. Reformed Episcopal Seminary has signed and returned to the Department the Certification and Agreement and the assurance that the institution has used at least 50 percent of the funds received under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students.
2. The total amount of funds that the Reformed Episcopal Seminary has received d from the Department of Education pursuant to the institution’s Certification and Agreement for Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students is $2,037.00
3. The total amount of Emergency Financial Aid Grants distributed to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act as of May 25, 2020 is $2037.00
4. The total number of students at Reformed Epsicopal Seminary eligible to participate in programs under Section 484 in Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965 and thus eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act is less than ten and therefore in keeping with FERPA is not disclosed further.
5. The number students who have received an Emergency Financial Aid Grant to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act is less than ten and therefore in keeping with FERPA is not disclosed further.
6. Reformed Episcopal Seminary determined which students received Emergency Financial Aid Grants and how much they would receive under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act by distributing the money evenly between all eligible full-time students with COVID related expenses.
7. Reformed Episcopal Seminary has given guidance to the students that grants received are for COVID related expenses they have incurred related to the disruption of campus operations due to the coronavirus, specifically for expenses such as food, housing, course materials, technology, health care, and childcare expenses and that their acceptance of the funds indicates their compliance with this requirement.